Thank you for your interest in getting involved with Back from the Brink. Working together we can make a difference, create change, and grow this movement.
By working to change our nuclear weapons policy, you are helping to make your community and the world safer. We’re seeking endorsements from a wide variety of sectors and encourage you to think creatively about who you can ask to endorse the Call. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions about how to best get involved with this effort.
Here are some resources to help you get started. Be sure to let those you reach out to know to officially endorse the Call through our website at preventnuclearwar.org. There is more information on all of our policy recommendations, as well as some helpful background information, in the resources section of our website.
1. Download copies of the Call to Prevent Nuclear War to use in your own advocacy efforts DOWNLOAD PDF
2. See these guidelines for local action if you are looking for a place to start DOWNLOAD PDF
3. Download Our How-To Guide for Contacting Local Officials DOWNLOAD PDF
4. Feel free to adapt this sample letter to ask for endorsement of the Call from leaders in your community, whether that be state legislators, the head of your municipality, or the head of an organization. DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT
5. Here is a sample resolution about the Call that you could push your town, city, or state legislature to adopt. DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT